Since the virtual dawn of securities arbitration in the early 1980s, the attorneys at Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC have provided nationwide representation to investors and financial professionals as their securities arbitration lawyer. Mark J. Astarita, Esq. is a nationally recognized securities arbitration attorney, who has represented parties in over 600 securities arbitration cases, in over 20 states. While primarily a securities arbitration defense attorney, Mr. Astarita has represented a selected investors against major brokerage firms, with a great deal of success, including an award of one million dollars in punitive damages and attorneys fees for a New York investor.
National Recognition; Small Firm Attention
Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC has offices in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Our securities arbitration lawyers have arbitrated virtually every type of claim possible, including:
Fraud, misrepresentations and omissions
Breach of fiduciary duty
Failure to execute orders
Unregistered brokers or securities
Guarantees and promises
Bad advice or research
Account transfer problems
Clearing broker liability
Failure to keep adequate records
Violation of FINRA or Exchange rules
To learn more about securities arbitration and litigation, please visit our Securities Arbitration Attorney web site , the New York Securities Lawyer web site, and SECLaw.com‘s Securities Arbitration Center.
- What is a Security?
- Never Stop Learning: Protecting Your Investments and Future – SEC’s New Public Service Campaign
- Former Pharmaceutical Global IT Manager Settles SEC $8 Million Insider Trading Case, Criminal Case Still Pending
- How to Hire a Securities Defense Attorney to Respond to an SEC Subpoena
- Defense of an SEC Enforcement Investigation
- What is Securities Arbitration?
- Rogue Customers
- What Does a Securities Lawyer Do?
- Arbitrators Have Power to Dismiss Claims Before Hearing – Case Briefs
- A Look Inside a Securities Arbitration Hearing 2023
- Advisor Charged With Targeting Elderly Clients In $8M Fraud
- Here They Come – Trader Settles SEC Charges Regarding “Meme Stocks”
- UBS YES Losses?
- SEC Issues Awards Totaling More Than $40 Million to Four Whistleblowers
- UBS Pays $14.1 Million Defamation Award to Compliance Officer
Mark J. Astarita is a veteran securities attorney representing investors and financial professionals nationwide in securities investigations and arbitrations. Have a question? Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, call his office at 212-509-6544, or visit The Securities Lawyer
Mark Astarita is a nationally recognized securities attorney, who represents investors, financial professionals and firms in securities litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters, including SEC and FINRA investigations and enforcement proceedings.
He is a partner in the national securities law firm Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC, and the founder of The Securities Law Home Page - SECLaw.com, which was one of the first legal topic sites on the Internet. It went online in 1995 and is updated daily with news, commentary and securities law related links.