Since the virtual dawn of securities arbitration in the early 1980s, the attorneys at Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC have provided nationwide representation to investors and financial professionals as their securities arbitration lawyer. Mark J. Astarita, Esq. is a nationally recognized securities arbitration attorney, who has represented parties in over 600 securities arbitration cases, in over 20 states. While primarily a securities arbitration defense attorney, Mr. Astarita has represented a selected investors against major brokerage firms, with a great deal of success, including an award of one million dollars in punitive damages and attorneys fees for a New York investor.
National Recognition; Small Firm Attention
Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC has offices in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Our securities arbitration lawyers have arbitrated virtually every type of claim possible, including:
Fraud, misrepresentations and omissions
Breach of fiduciary duty
Failure to execute orders
Unregistered brokers or securities
Guarantees and promises
Bad advice or research
Account transfer problems
Clearing broker liability
Failure to keep adequate records
Violation of FINRA or Exchange rules
To learn more about securities arbitration and litigation, please visit our Securities Arbitration Attorney web site , the New York Securities Lawyer web site, and SECLaw.com‘s Securities Arbitration Center.
- Understanding What is a Security? <hr>
- SEC Investor Advocate’s Recommendations on Arbitration and Index-Linked Annuities <hr>
- Empowering Investors: SEC’s 2024 Law School Summit Promoting Legal Access <hr>
- Millennials Are a ‘Generation Lost’ for Financial Matters <hr>
- Everyone Does It Defense Falls Short <hr>
- Brokers Can Win Promissory Note Cases <hr>
- FINRA, States enact new rules to fight elder abuse <hr>
- Hearing Hearing <hr>
- Bitcoin Fraud On the Rise <hr>
- Recover GPB Capital Losses <hr>
- UBS Ordered to Pay Broker $1.6 Million <hr>
- Nanotech Engineering Asset Freeze By SEC <hr>
- Digital Asset Scam Alert <hr>
- SEC Provides Regulatory Relief to Market Participants Affected by COVID-19 <hr>
- Kodak’s $765 million government loan on hold after lawmakers raised ‘serious concerns’ <hr>
Mark J. Astarita is a veteran securities attorney representing investors and financial professionals nationwide in securities investigations and arbitrations. Have a question? Email him at email@example.com, call his office at 212-509-6544, or visit The Securities Lawyer
Mark Astarita is a nationally recognized securities attorney, who represents investors, financial professionals and firms in securities litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters, including SEC and FINRA investigations and enforcement proceedings.
He is a partner in the national securities law firm Sallah Astarita & Cox, LLC, and the founder of The Securities Law Home Page - SECLaw.com, which was one of the first legal topic sites on the Internet. It went online in 1995 and is updated daily with news, commentary and securities law related links.